Carybaby is one of the best sellers in eye candle range. When lit, the candle will release a stream of red wax from the baby’s eyes resembling the pain of a crying baby. Very creepy but fun design!
Height ≈ 11cm
Weight ≈ 330g
ON CANDLE BURNING
1. Trim the wick. (Maintain the wick at about 1/4 inch every time before lighting up the candle.)
2. Place the candle in a sturdy container to collect dripping wax. Do not place the candle on any unstable objects.
3. Clear the area around the candle. Remove all flammable objects around.
4. Light the wick.
5. Burn within sight.
6. After 8-10 hrs burning, red tear wax will begin to flow from the eyes (Notice: The flame will be slightly bigger at this point. The position of the candle wick & environment might effect how the candle melts.)
7. The melted wax will leave a tear mark on the candle.
All eye candle products are HAND MADE IN TAIWAN.